"Paradise 5 hours from Quito" Canoa by longuito
Canoa Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 56 photos
Canoa is a small beach town in North-central Manabi, and easily accessible from Quito. If you take the Aloag-Santo Domingo Route it only takes you 5 hours to drive there. The road is 100% paved, and in very good condition.
A few years ago this town was relatively unknown to many Ecuadorians, but its growing appeal to surfers and foreigners during the last 5 years has made it a more popular destination for locals and foreigners alike.
- Pros:Good balance between natural beauty and good infrastructure
- Cons:Crowded during the Ecuadorian beach seasons
- In a nutshell:Great beach without having to spend a day getting there
If you'd like to fly on a paraglider but do not want to go through the hassle of taking the one-month course, try the... more travel advice
longuito's Related Pages
Canoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Trip to Canoa"
- "Paradise 5 hours from Quito"
- "A calm beach resort... Une station balneaire cool"
- "Ecuador Surf and Yoga classes on the beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canoa
- Hotels in Canoa
- Transportation in Canoa
- Restaurants in Canoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canoa
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Canoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canoa
No friends yet.