Aberfeldy Things to Do Tips by weewatty
Aberfeldy Things to Do: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Schiehallion from Kinloch Rannoch
Dominating over the village of Kinloch Rannoch you will find the impressive peak of Schiehallion. With the summit at 1053m, you will often find it covered in the white stuff.
A popular walk is to be had leaving from the Braes of Foss car park, the summit and back is approx 6 miles in distance.
Address: Kinloch Rannoch
Directions: Pyramid Shaped Mountain dominating the skyline by Kinloch Rannoch
River Tay @ Grandtully Bridge
The famous River Tay runs by Aberfeldy and at certain sections between Aberfeldy and Grandtully is superb for all manner of water activities, canooing and rafting especially.
After heavy rain or after melting snow the swollen river really is a sight to see.
Address: around aberfeldy
More Reviews (1)
weewatty's Related Pages
Aberfeldy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aberfeldy - Whisky and the Sma' Glen"
- "Heart of Rural Perthshire"
- "On the Banks of the River Tay"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Winneba Hotels
- Ko Yung Hotels
- Margarita Island Hotels
- Rapid City
- Muckross Lake Hotels
Badges & Stats in Aberfeldy
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Aberfeldy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aberfeldy
Photos in AberfeldySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Orlando 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos