"Heart of Rural Perthshire" Aberfeldy by weewatty
Aberfeldy Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 31 photos
Set deep in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands, this delightful area boasts Perthshire's highest mountain, deepest loch, longest glen and unrivalled outdoor recreation.
You will also find a warm welcome awaits you in the hotels, guest houses, shopping facilities and the pretty surrounding villages.
The slower pace of life here is a major attraction, whilst several conservation villages and historic monuments add to the Aberfeldy area's unspoiled character and charm.
- Pros:Slow paced, country atmosphere.
- In a nutshell:The Heart of Highland Perthshire.
Dominating over the village of Kinloch Rannoch you will find the impressive peak of Schiehallion. With the summit at... more travel advice
weewatty's Related Pages
Aberfeldy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aberfeldy - Whisky and the Sma' Glen"
- "Heart of Rural Perthshire"
- "On the Banks of the River Tay"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aberfeldy
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Aberfeldy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aberfeldy
Photos in AberfeldySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Orlando 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos