"Happy with La Coruna" Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña by weewatty

Coruña Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 363 photos

Plenty of Sights

I visited La Coruna for a day as part of a cruise itinerery.

Was'nt sure what to expect of the place to be honest but was surprised to find a very charming city with a compact town centre, excellent for discovering on foot.

Be sure to pick up the refreshingly accurate street map from any tourist information centre, its really handy.

See my tips for more info but we visited the historic Torre de Hercules and the city Aquarium during our walk round the headland on which the city centre sits on and discovered plenty more on the way.

• Pros:Easy to walk on foot, compact city Centre
  • Cons:Did'nt find any in our day here.
  • In a nutshell:Surprisingly funky place.
  • Last visit to Coruña: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 25, 2004

• Oct 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Me gustaria si alguien me puede dar mas informacion, de que es lo que debo hacer despues del desembarque, voy hacer un crucero y uno de los puertos a tocar es la CORUNA, y son pocas horas para sacar el mejor probecho o por lo menos dar una mirada a toda la ciudad, por eso me guataria que alguien me orientara mas sobre como distribuir esas pocas horas.

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 9:02 AM

Considering this area to be part of my Spain itinerary. Enjoyed your tips and photos - looks like you had fabulous weather.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2005 at 6:19 AM

I didn't quite make La Coruña when I was in the area, but I did see Santriago de Compostela.

• MrBill's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 4:36 AM

The surfers in the fountain is certainly a cool pic. Thanks for your tips and photos. All the best and congratulations on your new baby. Cheers. Bill.

• Audrey118's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2005 at 6:49 PM

wow - you surely did lots in a day trip...thks for the info - i be that way in Jly - surely will go to the castle, aquarium, and the town hall...

weewatty

“Go everywhere whilst you can!! Whats Stopping You??”

Badges & Stats in Coruña