"Happy with La Coruna" Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña by weewatty
Coruña Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 363 photos
I visited La Coruna for a day as part of a cruise itinerery.
Was'nt sure what to expect of the place to be honest but was surprised to find a very charming city with a compact town centre, excellent for discovering on foot.
Be sure to pick up the refreshingly accurate street map from any tourist information centre, its really handy.
See my tips for more info but we visited the historic Torre de Hercules and the city Aquarium during our walk round the headland on which the city centre sits on and discovered plenty more on the way.
- Pros:Easy to walk on foot, compact city Centre
- Cons:Did'nt find any in our day here.
- In a nutshell:Surprisingly funky place.
Having been to numerous renowned aquariums throughout the world i would have to rate this one as being up there with the... more travel advice
The Castillo de San Anton juts out from the headland, a fortress guarding the Port. The Castillo is actually built on a... more travel advice
weewatty's Related Pages
Coruña Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happy with La Coruna"
- "THE CRISTAL CITY"
- "A Coruna"
- "Coruna - the northwest bit of Spain"
- "La Coruña"
- "The joys of La Coruña"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coruña
- Hotels in Coruña
- Transportation in Coruña
- Nightlife in Coruña
- Restaurants in Coruña
- Shopping in Coruña
- Warnings and Dangers in Coruña
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coruña
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Coruña?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coruña
Photos in CoruñaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Orlando 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos