Greifswald Off The Beaten Path Tips by Sileas
Greifswald Off The Beaten Path: 4 reviews and 5 photos
The University Bookshop
When you walk along the small cobblestone streets of the towns centre you will find a lot of great old houses, some already restored, some still waiting to be.
Most of them are really old - the oldest are late mediaeval - and have survived not only the 30 year war, WWI and WWII but also changing rulers - Swedish, Danish, Prussian and socialist. Take your time to explore the hidden gems.
The Pulverturm or Gunpowder-Tower can be seen in most medieval towns. This one is located quite prominetly near the old harbour. Although it cannot be seen from the inside it is impressing to look at with it's big and trusty walls.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Wieck Draw Bridge
- The University
- Go swimming in the Baltic sea
- See All Well, every town needs a mall...
Sileas' Related Pages
Greifswald Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University town of the North-East"
- "Greifswald Page"
- "Make time for beguiling Greifswald"
- "Welcome to GREIFSWALD"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greifswald
- Hotels in Greifswald
- Transportation in Greifswald
- Restaurants in Greifswald
- Shopping in Greifswald
- Warnings and Dangers in Greifswald
- See All...
Explore the World
- Channapatna Hotels
- El Paso Hotels
- Willemstad Hotels
- Placencia Village
- Candijay Hotels
- Cesky Krumlov
- Airboat rides
- Isla de Gran Canaria Off The Beaten Path
- Vincennes Off The Beaten Path
- Phuket Off The Beaten Path
- Hanoi Off The Beaten Path
- Granada Off The Beaten Path
- Jacksonville Off The Beaten Path
- Norwich Off The Beaten Path
- Flagstaff Off The Beaten Path
- Out of town - Day trips
Badges & Stats in Greifswald
- 23 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Greifswald?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greifswald
Photos in GreifswaldSee All Photos (17)
Top 5 Pages
- Greifswald Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort William Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos