"Fjordland Capital" Bergen by Sileas
Bergen Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 2,368 photos
Welcome to my Bergen pages. I spend one of the best years of my life in this beautiful city and will collect more tips and pictures as I go.
- Pros:a great mixture of history and a thriving young city
- Cons:it really rains a lot...
- In a nutshell:Student town, UNESCO site, urban life, nature - the place has it all!
Bergen Akvarium calles itself the biggest aquarium in Norway. This doen't mean it is huge but rather nice sized to do in... more travel advice
It's the obvious thing to do in Bergen. Bryggen (formerly known as Tyskebryggen - the German quay) is what is left of... more travel advice
Sileas' Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- "Bergen, Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Greifswald Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort William Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos