"The home of Geovanni, the driver of Tourismo" San Ramón by nphau1016
San Ramón Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 12 photos
driving through the streets of San Ramon, the city is quite congested and much like San Jose. The city is located to the north and west of san jose and is only about 2 hours away from Montevideo and La Fortuna, two great places for rain forests and volcanoe adventures...
San Ramon sits in the mountains and is a very agricultural city once you get away from the downtown. The elevation probably doesn't reach above 6-7000 feet, but the views are just spectacular
These are probably some of the same plants that you will go and buy at some florist shop or hardware store in the United States and plant in your yard to spruce up its looks. This was a decorative plant farm, as explained to us by our driver. As we headed up higher into the mountains and towards La Fortuna, we saw acres and acres of these lushish farms, very cool!!!
- Pros:Beautiful city with a wonderful countryside
- Cons:At night, things can be dangerous stick to groups
nphau1016's Related Pages
San Ramón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gardens of Nectandra"
- "The home of Geovanni, the driver of Tourismo"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Ramón
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Ramón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Ramón
Photos in San RamónSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- San José Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Ramón Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estes Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Madison Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Steamboat Springs Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Fort Collins Intro, 2 photos
- Saint John's Intro, 1 photo
- Naperville Intro, 1 photo
- Aurora Intro, 1 photo