"Sorsogon" Matnog by sadayhamok
Matnog Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 52 photos
a place to jog or simply walk at the Sorsogon Pier. Sorsogon Bay is beautiful early morning and especially sunset, a must see. The mountains overlooking the Bay are very imposing.
this is a pic of a ferry with Matnog town in the background.
"The little house"
- Pros:nice for camping / exploring outdoors and island hopping
- Cons:not many places to stay
- In a nutshell:lots of natural places to explore
sadayhamok's Related Pages
Matnog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The last town of Luzon to Visayas"
- "Matnog Scenery"
- "bicol / philippines"
- "The southernmost tip of Luzon island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matnog
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Matnog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matnog
Photos in MatnogSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Matnog Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 3 photos
- Canada Intro, 3 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.