"Mantova: a little lost paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova by martina.liberati
Mantova Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 316 photos
This little city (50 000 inhabitants) is full of historical palaces, churches and buildings...you'll think to be walking back into the past of our wonderful Italy.
Curious? Give a look to my dad's website (www.a-mantova.com)...he's not a professinist but his love for the city is so huge that you'll be charmed!
Enjoy the views!
PS Mantova is being examined by UNESCO inspectors to become a WORLD HERITAGE SITE !!! It does deserve it, does it not?!
- Pros:everything is within walking distance, relaxing, many arts buildings & historical sites
- Cons:few parking space, few public transports, few amenities for young people
Just a quick word to remind you all that sometimes when you visit a beautiful city such as Mantua which has a strong and... more travel advice
ITALIANO Questa pizzaeria/ristorante ha vinto diversi premi e la sua pizza ? davvero buona, oltre che famosa! Invece dei... more travel advice
- ON FOOT: the best way of enjoying...
- Mosquito repellent: your best friend
- Shopping in FASHION DISTRICT
- See All MADONNARI: art is not dead ...at all!
martina.liberati's Related Pages
Mantova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City Full Of Art, Churches, Palazzos, and Lakes"
- "Mantova: a little lost paradise"
- "Surrounded with three lakes"
- "Mantova and Mantegna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mantova
- Hotels in Mantova
- Transportation in Mantova
- Nightlife in Mantova
- Restaurants in Mantova
- Shopping in Mantova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mantova
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mantova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mantova
Photos in MantovaSee All Photos (20)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Montegiorgio Intro, 2 photos
- Ireland 1 review
No friends yet.