My Favorite Pages

Belgium

Travel Map

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe 21 hours ago

happy birthday! hope youve been having a great day and hope all is well with you and your family...all the best for the year ahead :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe 21 hours ago

nice to see you standing there above Rheinfell! i have a friend who lives not so far from here and ive visitied her quite a few times so she brought me to Rheinfell one time and ive been back a couple of times...lovely place :)

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman Oct 30, 2015 at 10:41 PM

Nice page you got going here. I agree with everything you said. I too travel to explore, so I don't do much relaxing either. I am always active. At home is different, but when I go some place new, weather, temperature, terrain, shady neighborhoods, nothing bothers me. I can walk all day, everywhere. I don't even rent a car most of the time.

It's also the only time I truly feel alive. I've gotten addicted to it, and it's something I HAVE to do at least once a year.

I'll look deeper into your pages later.

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Feb 9, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Hello Friends, How are you?

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes May 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

happy birthday
greetings from Lisbon

janetanne's Profile Photo
janetanne May 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

How are things with you? Any travels planned? Greetings from Sunny Greece. Janet

MM212's Profile Photo
MM212 May 1, 2012 at 4:39 AM

Happy Birthday!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Sep 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Hi thanks for the hi today!...&I bought an AA guidebk on Dubai today in the £shop!as for Santorini - wonderfully photogenic place it is! the RoughGuide I liked a lot for my info on what to see&do...for sure get a rental car

Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
Cristian_Uluru Aug 16, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I hope all is well there. Ciao

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes May 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Hi MO. Happy belated Birthday. I hope it was a great one

elsadran's Profile Photo
elsadran Sep 28, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Hi Mo! Thanks for visiting my pages! I am sure you will enjoy it if you come to Greece.