"Pine Mountain Club will become a once yearly trip!" Pine Mountain Club by RedEaredPanda
Pine Mountain Club Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Only a one and half hour drive north of Los Angeles lies a gorgeous stretch of mountains perfect for some quality hiking.
Some trees as old as a few hundred years old surround the cabins.. Some even poke through the porch or even the roof of some cabins.. Their pure size and thickness is a great site and beautiful to walk around.
As you hike up the trails or drive on the paved or dirt roads, you see new cabins being made everywhere.. Right across from our cabin, the neighbor was making a 13000 square foot cabin; it was beyond belief.. I spoke to him briefly and he intends to keep his RV inside his cabin.. it was just a beautiful site to see.. I told him I want to see the cabin when it's all finished..
- Pros:Great hiking, Clean air, Short distance from LA, Fishing near by at Pyramid lake, Hunting near by at Gorman for California land Quails, etc..
- Cons:Can't think of right now...
- In a nutshell:A quick get away from Los Angeles for some clean air
Take Plenty of Alcohol to chase down the BBQ or just get drunk, silly and have a great time.. We drank mostly Belvedere... more travel advice
RedEaredPanda's Related Pages
Pine Mountain Club Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pine Mountain Club will become a once yearly trip!"
- Create a Pine Mountain Club Travel Page
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pine Mountain Club
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pine Mountain Club?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pine Mountain Club
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Re: One day in Madrid"
- updated a Pine Mountain Club Travel Page "Pine Mountain Club will become a once yearly trip!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pine Mountain Club will become a once yearly trip!"
- Wrote a Review Eating Essentials (Part 2) in Pine Mountain Club Restaurants
Photos in Pine Mountain ClubSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Armenia Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- K'aghak' Yerevan Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Ejmiatsin Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nadi Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Izamal Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berkeley Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Glendale Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue