"Wonderful little city near Los Angeles" Glendale by RedEaredPanda

Glendale Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 184 photos

It's a wonderful little city 15 minutes north of Los Angeles on interstate 5. I've lived here almost all my life and have most of my friends and family living here therefore I can call Glendale MY HOME. It feels like home because I know where everything is around Glendale.. From butcher to hairdresser to italian restaurant to the movie.. you name it, I should be able to give description of at least a few choices... When I am away traveling, I miss Glendale... I shall write a lot more about Glendale soon.. If you're in southern california and tired of all the great places to see in Los Angeles and Hollywood, stop by in Glendale for something to eat or to watch a movie or even to grab a cup of coffee... who knows, I may be having my usual caramel frapuchino next to ya :)~

• Intro Updated May 19, 2004

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2009 at 10:11 AM

you eat well in glendale

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 5:40 AM

No Armenian restaurant in Glendale?? I love Armenian food, there's a great restaurant here in Sofia, they make their own bread too! The Argentinian one sounds good though:)

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 2:26 PM

Yummm. Now I am hungry! Will be visiting your town in August. Have an event at the Rose Bowl to attend. Any and all area info is appreciated. Joyce

• starship's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2006 at 8:53 AM

Rafi & Christine, hope you will post more pictures of your hometown---sounds like a nice place you know!

• marinarena's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 5:57 PM

Barev...I just may check out these restaurants. I'd enjoyed eating at the food court at the Galleria alone! Marie :-)

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2004 at 9:32 AM

Now why are you eating meals at 3 a.m.??

• Scandic's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2004 at 6:42 PM

Looking forward to read more about your beautiful homy Glendale. If I ever get there, I know whom to ask for goor tips for the best restaurants. Nice pages:).

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2004 at 10:35 PM

Great start to your Glendale page... I am sitting in Pasadena right now... how was your state board?

• annk's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2004 at 5:48 AM

Thanks for visiting my Death Valley page. I work in Glendale v. close to Conrads. Love the stained glass.

• John_P_LSU's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2004 at 7:18 AM

very beautiful stained glass windows in that church, well done page

RedEaredPanda

“SO MUCH to see, so little time!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in Glendale

Have you been to Glendale?