"Aussie Aussie Aussie... Oi Oi Oi !!!!!" Sydney by RedEaredPanda
Sydney Travel Guide: 5,768 reviews and 13,444 photos
Sydney is a rare jewel - sparkling both day and night - and the city reflects the Australian personality - a bit brash, a bit cheeky but warm, outgoing and friendly. And it knows how to party! There is something for every visitor - first class hotels, restaurants, beaches, theatre, sight seeing, nightlife and its overall vibrancy.
The City of Sydney is the local government area for Central Sydney. It includes the Central Business District (CBD), The Rocks, Millers Point, Dawes Point, Chippendale, Ultimo and Pyrmont, Glebe and Forest lodge, Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Darlinghurst, the University of Sydney, Darling Harbour, the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and parts of Surry Hills.
Sydney is the most popular tourist destination in Australia, attracting 4 million visitors annually.
Found mainly on the coastal plains and tablelands of the State of New South Wales. There are four kinds of waratah.
These shrubs and trees have tough, dark green leaves, often toothed edged. The waratah is really hundreds of individual flowers crowded together into a dense head.
They flower from September to November in rocky and sandy soils from the Blue Mountains of New South Wales to the north in Queensland
This is an example of an Aboriginal Outback Art. Majority of the art is on canvas as paintings and on musical instrument called the didgeridoo but you may also find art done on clay pots and pans, etc...
Aboriginal art sites include cave paintings, rock etchings, hand prints on cave walls and mcuh more.
The real thing is very expensive, however you can always find the imitations for much cheaper and they look just as good. To support the aboriginal artists and their continous contribution of art to public, we encourage people to buy only one art but an original and from an original aboriginal art store.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful... Just Beautiful!!!!
You may have heard a lot about riding camels in Australia's outback and you may have seen camel rides on the beach but... more travel advice
One of many ways one can enjoy the beautiful site of the harbor bridge and the opera house in the city is by going to... more travel advice
- See All What to Expect to Pay for Stuff!!
- See All $$$ The Sheraton $$$
- Imax Theatre
- See All Something Smells Fishy!!!!
RedEaredPanda's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you do with your weekend?"
- "Love Those Sydneysiders"
- "Sydney - For the discerning tourist"
- "Flying down Sydney Way..."
- "The best start to any adventure Down Under"
- "City of Water and Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Transportation in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Shopping in Sydney
- Warnings and Dangers in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 50 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Photos in SydneySee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Armenia Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- K'aghak' Yerevan Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Ejmiatsin Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nadi Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Izamal Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berkeley Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Glendale Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (93)
Latest Sydney hotel reviews
- The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney
- 323 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Napoleon On Kent
- 120 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Mountbatten Hotel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 5, 2013
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport
- 831 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Meriton Pitt Street Sydney
- 707 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Sullivans Hotel - Sydney
- 145 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2013
- Crescent on Bayswater Sydney (The)
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Waldorf Randwick Furnished Apartments
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2013
- The York Sydney
- 317 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Vibe Rushcutters
- 322 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Rydges North Sydney
- 307 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Clarion on the Park Parramatta
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 19, 2013
- The Russell Hotel
- 229 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Establishment Hotel
- 252 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 14, 2013
- Sinclair's of Surry Hills Budget Accommodation
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013