"Barev (Hello in Armenian) to all" RedEaredPanda's Profile
Hello Friends.. Just got back from spending some time in Australia.. Had a wonderful time hiking in the outback.. Ayer's Rock, The Olgas and King's Canyon.. Absolutely Breathtaking.. Had fun touring the tropical Cairns and it's beautiful natural surroundings.. Had a swim in the world famous Great Barrier Reef.. Spotted a few Crocodiles in Daintree River and so on and so forth.. Please look forward to seeing some of my favorite pictures and places of all time, the outback Australia in our pages in near future..
It is not very easy for Christine and I to get up very early in the morning to do things unless ofcourse we're in Mexico and getting ready to go see the famous Chichen Itza.. We were amongst the first ten people to find our way toward El Castillo in beautiful chichen itza.. What a memorable morning it was... At times we could feel the energy of the Mayan people living here some 700 years earlier..
Amongst its many wonders and well preserved archaeological interests is the most famous pyramid perhaps in Mexico, El Castillo.
Hello Friends.. Thank you for stopping by our travel pages!!! We will be posting a lot of pictures to places we've been and explored..
Thanks to everyone on VT for their contributions, their tips on all places in the world and comments they've left on our page.. Afterall, we only live once and there is so much of the globe to see.. We can experience the world through the eyes of our fellow friends on VT..
If you would, please email us your mailing address and we would be happy to send you postcards.. It would be our pleasure.
Take great care of yourselves and eachother..
Rafi & Christine
Well, it was Saturday night and we were celebrating Easter with friends and family when one of our friends had a smart idea.. Why don't we hike up the mountain in Burbank the next day morning and have breakfast up there looking over the view of City of Burbank, California.. Next morning 8 of us made it up to a small table located at this place on the hill where you can sit down and enjoy the view of the city.. We hiked up as others biked up the trail.. It was a lot of fun and the view at the end was well worth the hike... Besides, I need some exercise anyway!! LOL
My friend decided he had enough hunting with his Red Tailed Hawk and wanted a smaller Hunting bird, a Kestrel, we released the hawk into the wild healthier than ever. It was the most beautiful bird I had seen and here is a picture of him, minutes before he was released.
Here is a recent picture of us fishing at Irvine Lake near Los Angeles and Orange County. It's a private lake so gotta pay to get in to fish but it's an OK place to drive from Los Angeles.. Takes about 1 hour to get there..
The picture is taken in the morning.. Unlucky for me, I twisted my ankle in the afternoon and I'm in pain and swelling at the moment.. It's all Ok though, life goes on..
Don't think the fish will go anywhere soon.. They'll be there when I return :)
Trout were biting early in the morning as we got there around 6am. The weather was gloomy and a sprinkle or two dropped from the cloudy sky through out the day. People were very pleasant as we made friends with a retired Long Beach Police officer as we fished along side eachother.. The bites slowed towards noon and we decided to call it quits and head back home. Fishing is not only fun but also therapy and a mode of complete relaxation.. In the picture, Here I am holding up my line with our catches of the day, totalling to 8 rainbow trouts
As we passed the village Aparan in Armenia, we came across a village "Rya Taza". Yezidi people who are fire-worshipping Zoroastrians live in this village. Their cemeteries are very different and should be visited if in Armenia..
Christine and I got out of the car; I began taking photograph as Christine befriended a few children and gave them small gifts.. This was one of our highlights of our journey in Armenia..
The photograph is a few newly befriended Yezidi children saying goodbye to us as we sat in the car and drove off..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 258 Reviews
- 394 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- RedEaredPanda and Madlena are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "UNESCO World Herritage Sites Visited thus far"
- Commented on starship's profile page
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Re: One day in Madrid"
- Wrote a Review No Photography Please in Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walk Around the Rock is Fun"
- created a Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Travel Page "Respect the Land of the Aboriginal People"
PhotosSee All Photos (394)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Armenia Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- K'aghak' Yerevan Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Ejmiatsin Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nadi Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Izamal Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berkeley Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Glendale Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos