"Gdynia" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdynia by chiara76

Gdynia Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 195 photos

One from three towns

Gdynia is one from three towns making Trojmiasto, what it is ? Trojmiasto is the name for three towns, very near of each other Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia.
It is in the north part of Poland and you can go there if you want to go to the beach or do some sightseeing as there are a lot of interesting places and museums there.

There is the Aquarium in Gdynia, maybe it is not very big but it is nice place for a trip with the children.

• Last visit to Gdynia: May 2003
  • Intro Written Dec 5, 2004

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 4:19 PM

Dobre dobre :) Ah, lovely pics of Gdansk and Gdynia. Hope I will be able to make a trip here in April next year! Its been far too long!

• Aug 29, 2006 at 3:03 AM

i saw this ship when it left Plymouth England, for the last voyage,, and now I am coming to Gdynia,as part of the twinning associations last visit, but i hope i will be able to come again

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2006 at 4:45 PM

I hope I can see this town some day. I'm wishing for a trip to Gdansk when I get back to Poland...but not sure how much time I will have.

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 3:57 AM

Hope your birthday was magical. Interesting info.

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 7:23 AM

Another good page, Maria. I love your ship pictures!

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 1:05 AM

thanks, It wan not open to visit, but next time....

• kazbah's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2006 at 4:46 AM

I have to admit, the weather was rather better than when I visited the ships .. Freezing cold rain seemed to be the order of the day, but hey found a great Jazz bar just near the ships !!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 9:10 AM

Very good tips and pictures.

chiara76

“To see as much as possible:)”

Badges & Stats in Gdynia