"Hel Pennisula" Top 5 Page for this destination Hel by chiara76
Hel Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 189 photos
Hel Pennisula is 34 km long and 200 m to 3 km wide. It is the living example of sea moving ground. Years ago this pennisula was just a number of island.
The whole region is national part created in 1978.
You can find here a lot of beautiful resorts where you can spend realy nice vacation. There are: Chalupy, Kuznica, Jastarnia, Jurata, Hel.
Some of them are good places for windsurfing (Chalupy, Kuznica). There are also a lot of nice beautiful beaches where you can find beautiful amber.
- Pros:beaches, sea, windsurfing, walking
- Cons:sae not as hot as in the south of Europe
- In a nutshell:gold beaches and yellow amber
It is worth seen beacuse you can see how people changes fishing methods over the ages. more travel advice
Fokarium is an aquarium only with seals. It is operated by Gdansk University but it is open for tourists. In early... more travel advice
chiara76's Related Pages
Hel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hel - the tip of the Hel Peninsula"
- "Sunday in Hel"
- "Hel Pennisula"
- "Hel, Poland"
- "To and from Hel Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hel
- Hotels in Hel
- Transportation in Hel
- Nightlife in Hel
- Restaurants in Hel
- Shopping in Hel
- Warnings and Dangers in Hel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hel
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hel
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos
- Rome Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos