"Mazury Lakes" Mazury by chiara76
Mazury Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 283 photos
Mazury are located in the north-east part of Poland. It is full of forests and lakes and it is one of the most ecological region of Poland.
If you visot Poland you have to go there.
You can find here a lot of wild animals, you can go fishing, do bird wathing and a lot more.
If you are a sailor you will find big Mazurian Lakes the perfect place for sailing.
I am sure everybody will have a nice time in Mazury! Visit this beautiful region of Poland!
Over half of the world population of storks lives in Poland. You can find them almost everywhere in Mazury. If you wants to bird watch them - it is the perfect place to go. From the earlyspring to early autumn you can see them building nests, bringing up childrens, teaching them flying, etc.
Mazury are full of historic mmonuments, castles, churches and old vilages.
If you like to spend your vacation not only spying on animals or fishing but also on watching historic places - Mazury is the right place.
- Pros:ecological, wild animals, animal parks, lakes, cheap
It is very nice small town where there is also yacht marina which is very well known. You can go there and have a very... more travel advice
It is called "the peral of Polish Baroque". It is the sanctuary of Virgin Mary, a church and a monastery. The legend... more travel advice
chiara76's Related Pages
Mazury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of a Thousand Lakes"
- "Mazury Lakes"
- "Mazury or Mazuria"
- "Wilczy Szaniec Wolfschanze (Wolf’s Lair)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazury
- Hotels in Mazury
- Transportation in Mazury
- Restaurants in Mazury
- Shopping in Mazury
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazury
- See All...
Explore the World
- New Vrindaban Hotels
- Santorini Island
- Taiping Hotels
- Male Island
- Mackinaw City Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Runaway Bay
- Khajuraho Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Cherrapunji Hotels
- Cairo Hotels
- Addis Ababa
- Peschiera del Garda
- Australia and Oceania
- Giardini Naxos
Badges & Stats in Mazury
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mazury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazury
Photos in MazurySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos
- Rome Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos