"Kos Island, a wonderful island." Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island by chiara76
Kos Island Travel Guide: 265 reviews and 716 photos
Our travel there was in July, 2003. We have spent there two weeks. I like this part of Greece. I am big fan of Greece so it was great experience to know other Greek island.
If you are going to visit it I recommend you a part of Kos Island called Marmari with the most beautiful beaches and with not big wind.
Kos is not very big island but very charming and there are a lot of nice places to sightseeing and visit so you won't be bored there for sure.
Everybody finds something for himself there, nice beaches, warm sea, nice food at the tavernas, old buildings and nice nature places to visit them.
Kos Island is a nice place for everybody!
Go there and see it yourself!
chiara76's Related Pages
Kos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Short name, long vacation :)"
- "Island of Hippocrates"
- "THE GREEK ISLAND OF KOS"
- "5 days in Kos"
- "Kos Island, a wonderful island."
- "Kos town"
- "Kos, a dream for all the travellers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kos Island
- Hotels in Kos Island
- Transportation in Kos Island
- Nightlife in Kos Island
- Restaurants in Kos Island
- Shopping in Kos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Kos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kos Island
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kos Island
Photos in Kos IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos
- Rome Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos