"Kos Island, a wonderful island." Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island by chiara76

Kos Island Travel Guide: 226 reviews and 544 photos

Kos Island

Our travel there was in July, 2003. We have spent there two weeks. I like this part of Greece. I am big fan of Greece so it was great experience to know other Greek island.
If you are going to visit it I recommend you a part of Kos Island called Marmari with the most beautiful beaches and with not big wind.
Kos is not very big island but very charming and there are a lot of nice places to sightseeing and visit so you won't be bored there for sure.
Everybody finds something for himself there, nice beaches, warm sea, nice food at the tavernas, old buildings and nice nature places to visit them.
Kos Island is a nice place for everybody!
Go there and see it yourself!

• Last visit to Kos Island: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jan 14, 2006

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2010 at 1:38 PM

You saw a few different places to what I did, like you, I thought Kos was a lovely Island.

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2008 at 1:22 PM

Very interesting info and page.

• effeti's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2006 at 11:20 PM

Nice and interesting page!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2006 at 9:25 AM

Hi there Maria - This looks like such a beautiful place. Always enjoy your pages/tips. ciao, Carol

• LauraWest's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 6:13 AM

thanks for the B-day wishes, Maria! Your many visits to Greece & other travels with your husband, may they bring you much joy and understanding.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2006 at 6:26 AM

Beautiful views of the island. So warm and peaceful. This is the part of Greece that looks as if it is definately worth visiting.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Kos Island is a lovely place--you must have enjoyed seeing the antiquities and scenic views! My husband and I want to visit Greece in the next couple of years. Thanks for the introduction to a great place!

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 7:40 AM

Kos has the typical Greece sights! At least as I imagine them. Lovely page Maria.

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2006 at 6:51 AM

Greece is just amazing! Unfortunately I don't have pics cause when I was there I did't use a digital camera...

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2005 at 1:44 PM

Thank you for the insight on Kos Island. We've visited Santorini and Paros, and Athens, but still so much more to see. Pa

chiara76

“To see as much as possible:)”

Badges & Stats in Kos Island

Have you been to Kos Island?

Latest Activity in Kos Island