"Innsbruck, small pearl in the Alps" Innsbruck by chiara76
Innsbruck Travel Guide: 1,280 reviews and 3,085 photos
Innsbruck is a very nice town with a lot of nice place to sightseeing, very nice Old Town and musems and churches you can visit there.
There is also an Alpen ZOO near the town which your child and not only will like a lot.
chiara76's Related Pages
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LOVED INNSBRUCK!"
- "Innsbruck is a lot more than just a golden roof"
- "The Beautiful town of Innsbruck"
- "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- "Innsbruck +++ Lovely town and great skijumping :)"
- "More Ups than Downs in Innsbruck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Innsbruck
- Hotels in Innsbruck
- Transportation in Innsbruck
- Nightlife in Innsbruck
- Restaurants in Innsbruck
- Shopping in Innsbruck
- Warnings and Dangers in Innsbruck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Innsbruck
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Innsbruck
Photos in InnsbruckSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos
- Rome Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos