"Vienna, the city for everybody!" Vienna by chiara76

Vienna Travel Guide: 7,607 reviews and 19,284 photos

Vienna -I love this city!

Vienna is one of my favourite cities in the whole Europe.

I have been to this nice city three time till now and I am sure I will return there!

There are a lot of nice place to sightseeing there, the people are nice and polite, there are plenty of wonderful places to eat at like the restaurants, bars and so on.

You can listen to the Mozart and pop in the same city.

In my opinion Vienna is the city for everyone.

Visit Vienna, don't miss it during your travels!

• Pros:a lot of history around you,
  • Cons:I didn't notice
  • In a nutshell:Vienna, the city for everybody!
  • Last visit to Vienna: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 30, 2005

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2009 at 12:50 PM

You live in a wonderful region and we need to see more of it-but thought we would read what you think of Vienna. You did a good job of presenting the city and sites.

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Hope your birthday was a smash. Fantastic tips...one questions though...is the Freud Museum Ego-friendly? hehehe

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2007 at 4:45 AM

Fantastic page you have here. Some very usefull tips ;-)

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2007 at 5:33 AM

Don't know how I missed all these pages before! Really outstanding tour, Maria. Ciao, Carol

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2006 at 2:45 AM

great tips and pics!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2006 at 3:48 AM

Amazing architecture and so rich in history! You have done a great job here highlighting the best of Vienna!!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Maria, the palaces are so ornately decorated and eye catching...I would love to see them in person! Thanks for introducing me to Vienna....so beautiful!!

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2006 at 6:03 AM

Excellent and beautiful page Maria. I perceive that you love this city. Me too even thought I have been here just three days.

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2006 at 2:39 PM

Great page, Maria - your love of the city really shines through in your writing! :-) I've just returned from my first visit to Vienna and had a great time there - it looked particularly scenic in the snow!

• Jan 16, 2006 at 2:34 PM

An excellent page with beautiful photos and lots of info. I also like Vienna..can't wait to travel back! :-)

chiara76

“To see as much as possible:)”

Badges & Stats in Vienna