"Missing Cambridge..." Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge by rwlittle

Cambridge Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 642 photos

Eclectic Cambridge

Cambridge is a eclectic, vibrant city, with lots to see and do. When we lived in nearby Somerville, we'd walk to Harvard Square in Cambridge many weekends in the spring, summer, and fall, to grab a bite to eat, shop, and catch live music and other street performers. Now that I've moved out, way out, into the suburbs, I miss Cambridge.

To me, Harvard Square is the dominant core of the city. There are lots of shops and restaurants to visit. I've tried to provide my favorites here, so try them out, and enjoy!

Studious Cambridge

Like its namesake in England, Cambridge is a place well-known for higher learning, because of Harvard and MIT. Even Winnie the Pooh apparently goes to Harvard--or at least he lives here!

Cambridge at peace

There are many parks in Cambridge. However, the most favorite "green space" for many folks is the Charles River. As you can see, it's a favorite of more than just people!

• Last visit to Cambridge: Aug 2003
  • Intro Written Feb 27, 2005

• shohman's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Live music in the Square! And the head of the Charles, what great memories

• Gosia78's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2006 at 2:00 AM

I enjoy it very much, I hope to visit SF again some day. Great Cambridge page with interesting tips!

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2005 at 10:37 AM

Thanks for the nice page. Regards, Vesna

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2005 at 9:06 PM

I was given perhaps good news yesterday -- one of our Concord, MA employees may start reporting to me soon. Business trips to MA? Yay!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Great tips! The Memorial Hall and Sander's Theatre look great! Haha, there are 34 Cambridge on the VT destination list, this one in MA is a must, I see :-)

• Feb 27, 2005 at 9:12 AM

Oh Cambridge MA... I thought it was gonna be Cambridge England :))) Great start here anyway Richard! Keep up the good work!

rwlittle

“Fortune favours the bold”

Badges & Stats in Cambridge

Have you been to Cambridge?

Latest Activity in Cambridge