"Historic Beverly" Top 5 Page for this destination Beverly by rwlittle
Beverly Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Beverly is an old settlement in Massachusetts, having been founded in 1626. The locals regard their town as the birthplace of the US Navy, pointing out that the first ship commissioned by the US Navy set sail from Beverly harbor.
Beverly is very much a suburb of Boston, these days. Located on the "North Shore" (on the coast to the north of Boston), many folks live here, and commute in to Boston for work.
I lived here myself, from 1995-1997. Loved it here, and wouldn't mind living here again, if it weren't for the horrific commute to my current place of employment.
A small park overlooking the ocean, Independence Park was built to honour the Revolutionary War and the birthplace of... more travel advice
rwlittle's Related Pages
Beverly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE NAVY."
- "Beverly, Massachusetts. Washington's Naval Base"
- "Historic Beverly"
- "Better off in Beverly"
- "The City by the Sea"
- "beverly mass. thats where i want to be"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beverly
- Transportation in Beverly
- Nightlife in Beverly
- Restaurants in Beverly
- Shopping in Beverly
- Warnings and Dangers in Beverly
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beverly
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Beverly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beverly
Photos in BeverlySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Boston Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nîmes Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Les Baux-de-Provence Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue