"Hidden Streets, Walks, Poets, Musicians....." Prague by tzuki
Prague Travel Guide: 11,904 reviews and 24,942 photos
Czech Republic ---- PRAHA.
not too good
not too bad
at least a picture :-)
I got this good shot while walking along the open market in the centre of the Old city in Prague.
Apparently, they often do open markets. Also, during Christmas' season they do a big open market at the Starometske namesti [Old Town Square] which is particular and unique.
Very nice food!
Started in 1357 by Master Otto and completed by Petr Parler, this is the oldest bridge in Prague.
The statues and the groups of statues are mostly from the 18th century. Best-known are works by Matthias Braun and Ferdinand Maxmilian Brokof.
Some artists exhibit and sell their works along this bridge. Very lively spot!
- Pros:Magical city with many things to see and enjoy!
- Cons:Learn czech in a week is mad! LOL
- In a nutshell:eat, eat, eat and walk, walk, walk!!!
Sharing room with another 12 people, was really nice and funny! Also the Travellers Hostel in Prague is sited in the... more travel advice
If you ever like Alfons Mucha.... the Museum at Prague is a place to do not lost!!! The museum is dedicated to his life... more travel advice
tzuki's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos