"Devizes is an good location to explore Wiltshire:)" Devizes by tzuki
Devizes Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 44 photos
My partner and I stopped at Devizes for one night stay while we were traveling from Avebury to Bath. Wiltshire is a very nice county to travel in and around.
We had found a nice B&B "The Gables" to stay and Devizes came being the perfect place in our route. Devizes is not a big village and you can stroll around easily. It has also a canal where you can walk along very nice.
- Pros:Nice paths to walk around
- Cons:It could be boring in depending your expectations
- In a nutshell:A good place to stay while travelling in Wiltshire
tzuki's Related Pages
Devizes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birchy Does Devizes"
- "Witshire, England."
- "Devizes is an good location to explore Wiltshire:)"
- "Close to Devizes are the Caen Hill Locks"
- "Another typical English market town......."
- "Devizes, Wiltshire's market town"
- "Devizes - Market Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devizes
- Hotels in Devizes
- Restaurants in Devizes
- Shopping in Devizes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Devizes
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Devizes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devizes
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos