"Madrid... an emerging city!" Madrid by tzuki
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,356 reviews and 10,924 photos
Madrid, capital of SPain.
Madriz, the place where is the join of the steps that become a Chotis, Old Spanish popular dance.
Madrid, meeting centre point of business and people.
As London, Madrid is a city that likes or dislikes.
However...great buildings, nice old centre city, gorgeous 'mesones' where taste some of the most typical 'tapas', narrow streets and wide ones as El Paseo de la Castellana.
Many people know Madrid as a place for Party/Fiesta !!!! (late night), although Madrid offers more than a Fiesta continuos party, and there are hidden places that bring you the Glory of being alive.
Go to Spain and pop in Madrid, you will deserve! You will enjoy it!
Welcome to my Madrid´s page!
There was a great Photo exhibition going on in Madrid in April 2007 in which there were some beautiful photos exhibits of one of the newspapers of Madrid, years 1926-1971.
This was important plus emotive to me because my grandfather had a big amount of work presented on this exhibition. He was one of the greatest photo-journalist of this newspaper :-)
if you want to know more info, clic this page (sorry in Spanish):
There are some very singular places in Madrid as the one shown in the picture...
an old TASCA which is decorated in a great Spanish hand-made tiles.
Some of the streets of this city have these beautiful handmade decorated tiles on the fachades and as steets names´tiles. Some of them, are really nice to see and photo.
- Pros:Light, warm people and delicious tastes!!!
- Cons:Too many cars................and people smoking!
- In a nutshell:Madrid has something special that I cannot explain with words...
By the time of King Charles III, he did numerous works in the city of Madrid, however, one of the best known is the... more travel advice
The Bourbons began the work on the Royal Palace after coming to power in the 18th century and it took over 28 years to... more travel advice
tzuki's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 34 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
- Posted in Travel Isle of Man Forum "IoM 2011"
- Wrote a Review Stands out for its beauty! about Puerta de Alcala in Madrid Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stands out for its beauty!"
- updated a Madrid Travelogue "One of my favourite places in Madrid (city)"
- Commented on one of mindcrime's Madrid travel pages
Photos in MadridSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos