"Bellissima l' Italia" Alberobello by tzuki
Alberobello Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 113 photos
There is a beautiful and particular village towards Sud Italy which is called Alberobello and you can see at the picture the houses are built in a conic shape/form.
I was travelling with some friends and this stop was not programmed but we did all enjoy and we were happy in passing by this characteristic place.
Also the people are very open and sociable. Nice nice ...
tzuki's Related Pages
Alberobello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alberobello, where a Trullo is Home"
- "ALBEROBELLO, LOST BUT FOUND"
- "The Trulli of Alberobello"
- "Trulli amazing Alberobello"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alberobello
- Hotels in Alberobello
- Transportation in Alberobello
- Restaurants in Alberobello
- Shopping in Alberobello
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Alberobello
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Alberobello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alberobello
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos