"Welcome to my paths!" tzuki's Profile
Last trip was a fantastic one! We went back to Southwold in Suffolk, UK and I think we will go back this year in September too. There is something magical about this place and we really like it.
I am T-Z-U-K-I that means Moon in Japanese language.
I born in Madrid (Spain) although, my roots come from Valencia, Toledo, Zaragoza, Barcelona and further away until a place called "Muttenz", Basel land, Switzerland. Having these mix of cultures, made myself open to meet people all around the Earth.
I am very creative and lively person. I do really enjoy being with people and also I enjoy traveling and sharing. I am open to talk, open to share, open to live. Always with some Respect.
I am passionate about Photography, People & Cultures, the sea & the mountains, Children... Trees and NATURE...................
........' Don’t question the trees
Just see how they feel the breeze
Don’t question the sun
Smile at the glinting light through the leaves
Feel the warmth
See everything you’re meant to have seen
Blue skies clear water
Nothing to ask just…JUST BE....
each day is a gift for me :)
"One can only really travel if one lets
oneself go completely, and takes what
every place brings without trying to turn
it into a private pattern"
by Dame Freya Stark
Deepak Chopra said, ‘Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
That’s why they call it the present.’
“you cannot always change the circumstances you find yourself in,
but you can always change your perception -- and everything is perception.
You are the only one who is the creator of your fate.
What seems to be the worst that could happen to you is often the best because
it moves you into a place where you wouldn’t have gone.”
Ghosts, Haikus and New Design Relationships
I do love Haikus
:-) enjoy it!
I always feel attracted by Nature to photograph
and I feel attracted to Doors as well very much.
Doors as single objects, as unique symbols and the most important for me,
as connections and BIRTHS.
Wishing you to enjoy my Photos from my point of views.
In any page, in any travel, in any life.
I am working as surface and graphic designer and I feel fascination by my work. Patterns and Colors attract my attention everywhere always. However, the ones I much prefer, are those patterns created by the Nature itself.
Here you can see one example of this interest - and more to come in my own website :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 163 Reviews
- 328 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my paths!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to my paths!"
- tzuki and RakeshKapadnis are now friends.
- Wrote a Review It could hardly be more central! in London Restaurants
- Commented on PierreZA's profile page
- updated a Valencia Travel Page "Another home"
- Posted in Travel Isle of Man Forum "IoM 2011"
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucca Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salamanca Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Israel Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos