"Sunj Beach, Lopud" Lopud by raintown4
Lopud Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 29 photos
This was a lovely and lazy day. Our hosts in Zaton arranged for a local boat to take us to the Elafiti Islands. The original plan was to visit Sipan (the most distant from Zaton Bay) and the sand beach of Sunj on Lopud.
We wound up spending nearly the whole day at Sunj and did not make it to Sipan. Our young boat captain suggested that it was too far for one day. We suspect that he wanted a shorter trip so that he could use less fuel and thereby pocket more of the $. In retrospect we should have insisted on visiting Sipan but we cant complain too much as we did have a great day hanging on the beach.
- Pros:beautiful beach and good beachside cafe
- In a nutshell:a "do not miss" for beach lovers
raintown4's Related Pages
Lopud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lopud Island"
- "Sunj Beach, Lopud"
- "Lopud. Car- and carefree"
- "Lopud (Village)"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lopud
- 0 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lopud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lopud
Top 10 Pages
- Pienza Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Perugia Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ascoli Piceno Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Lopud Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zaton Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siena Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krka National Park Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.