"San Francisco, MX. (Just north of PV)" Puerto Vallarta by TRVLRZ
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide: 1,139 reviews and 1,986 photos
This is a fantastic beach that is about 45 min north of PV in a village called San Francisco.
My wife and I try to get to PV at least once a year. While in PV we stay at the Sheraton downtown for a few days, spend most of our time a little north of PV in Bucerias at the Los Flamingos Villas and then do a day or two in Yelapa, San Francisco and Punta Mita.
(Bucerias, San Francisco and Punta Mita are just north of PV. Where as Yelapa is south and you need to take a water taxi to get there.)
Believe it or not this was taken in prime time season. It was about 83 degrees that day.
- Pros:Great people who enjoy family and fun to be found in Mexico.
- Cons:Having to leave
- In a nutshell:While in PV, take time to explore the small villages north and south of the city. I find that driving is the only way to explore here and it’s not as bad as people say!
Great place to stay! This is a 3 bedroom that sleeps 8. Has a full kitchen, daily complete maid service, great pool,... more travel advice
Because I travel a lot, typical large hotel chains all blend together for me. (My wife on the other hand loves them!)... more travel advice
TRVLRZ's Related Pages
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!"
- "Really Explore Puerto Vallarta"
- "Essential PV"
- "Long time in Returning to Puerto Vallarta!!!"
- "Still the "Real Deal""
- "Fun on the beach, on a boat or in the jungle"
- "Puerto Vallarta: A resort town w/cultural hold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta
- Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Transportation in Puerto Vallarta
- Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
- Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Vallarta
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Vallarta
- Posted in Travel Costa Rica Forum "RE: RE: Coasta Rica - Is euro..."
- Wrote a Review Dont forget mosquito repellent & sun screen! about Complete List in Puerto Vallarta What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "Los Flamingos Villa's"
- updated a Puerto Vallarta Travel Page "San Francisco, MX. (Just north of PV)"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
Latest Puerto Vallarta hotel reviews
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort Hotel & Condominiums
- 251 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Hotel Brisas Del Mar Condo/Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 23, 2013
- Hotel Villa Del Mar
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Casa Velas Boutique Hotel
- 707 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Playa Del Sol Los Muertos Beach
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 2, 2010
- Blue Chairs Beach Resort
- 242 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- The Abbey Hotel
- 170 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 2, 2013
- Hotel Suites Emperador
- 149 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Rosita Hotel
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive
- 1190 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Velas Vallarta
- 1842 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Villa Mercedes
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Sierra Lago Resort & Spa
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013
- Posada Lily
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 4, 2013