"I DID IT THE HARD WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Llanberis by Custodyspice
Llanberis Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 300 photos
Yeeeeehaaa!!! I did it the hard way. Snowdon, that is. 1085m above sea level. The highest mountain in Wales. Me and a pal screamed across England in our Ford Focus and spent 4 days in North Wales. Mount Snowdon has a mountain railway for the wimps, and hard nuts like me, walk up. And down.
Except that wasnt the plan. Walk up, yes. Train down. Well. We would've if they had'nt cancelled the bloody train due to severe weather conditions. I didnt realise the summit wasn,t usually that wet and blustery. It seemed fine on the way up. Even when we heckled the people on the train that had stopped half way up, the weather still looked alright to us.
And the moral of this tale? The weather can change at any time.....
Whenever I think of Wales, a sheep is the first thing I think off. Always come in handy for keeping you warm on chilly... more travel advice
Custodyspice's Related Pages
Llanberis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of Snowdon's Mountain Railway"
- "Llanberis - Slated"
- "A week in Llanberis"
- "A good tourist base......."
- "The Foot of Snowdon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Llanberis
- Hotels in Llanberis
- Transportation in Llanberis
- Restaurants in Llanberis
- Shopping in Llanberis
- Warnings and Dangers in Llanberis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Llanberis
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Llanberis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Llanberis
Photos in LlanberisSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Maldives Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sheringham Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Phuket Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Symi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Llanberis Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos