"Palestine" Palestine by Mcclovis
Palestine Travel Guide: 460 reviews and 1,602 photos
I am so glad I went to Palestine because I wanted to see things with my own eyes. Everyone seems to know so much about it. Everyone knows there is trouble there and everyone can explain why. Everyone can name a couple of Palestinian (or Israeli) cities and, of course, there is the religious dimension too.
The cause of the Palestinian conflict is obvious: land and property are being occupied, that is, stolen. Everything else - the injustice, the hatred, the violence, the pain, the intolerance and the terror - is a side effect of that. The solution may seem obvious too but it most certainly does not include religion. If nothing, religion (any one of the lot) aggravates the situation and elbows out common sense, diplomacy, humaneness and openness of mind.
What future lies for that place? Will they ever follow Europe who after hundreds of years at war has created the EU?
Mcclovis' Related Pages
Palestine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "freya_heaven's Palestine Page"
- "Palestine - My Home For Four Years "
- "Palestine (Palestinian Territories)"
- "The Wall: Partition or Apartheid?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palestine
- Hotels in Palestine
- Transportation in Palestine
- Nightlife in Palestine
- Restaurants in Palestine
- Shopping in Palestine
- Warnings and Dangers in Palestine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palestine
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Palestine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palestine
Top 10 Pages
- Yemen Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Qal`at Sahyun Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Sanaa Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latakia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hebron Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawkaban Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos