Yemen Packing List Tips by Mcclovis
Yemen What to Pack: 29 reviews and 18 photos
flooded Hadda street
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The more you cover up your body the better especially women. Short sleeves are OK on male visitors but I would have preferred I took more long sleeves with me. A light jacket was also very handy because the evenings were often cool. I'd also recommend umbrella and/or raincoat plus a spare pair of shoes. Streets are often flooded after the rain.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: I needed antibiotics. Hygiene is often lacking in restaurants and getting some form of infection is common. Lip balm is also important for people like me who are not used to the dry mountain air.
Miscellaneous: Torch, lighter, matches, candles because the electricity in Yemen goes out every day for a few hours. These may be at night and just before you reach your front door.
More Reviews (6)
Mcclovis' Related Pages
Yemen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yemen - the real Arabia"
- "YEMEN* THE LAND OF QUEEN SHEBA * YEMEN"
- "Map of Yemen"
- "YEMEN - Old and Historical"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yemen
- Hotels in Yemen
- Transportation in Yemen
- Nightlife in Yemen
- Restaurants in Yemen
- Shopping in Yemen
- Warnings and Dangers in Yemen
- See All...
Explore the World
- County Meath
- Moscenicka Draga
- Lago di Alserio Hotels
- Otter Lake Hotels
- Caloundra Hotels
- Mali Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Yemen
- 12 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Yemen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yemen
Top 10 Pages
- Yemen Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Qal`at Sahyun Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Sanaa Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latakia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hebron Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawkaban Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos