"Venezia" Venice by Mcclovis
Venice Travel Guide: 8,199 reviews and 21,689 photos
Venice is about beauty and the sea. At the same time it is not a static museum but a living, vibrant city. Yes, it is overcrowded but there are other places on Earth with the same population density. However few cities have the concentration of art and culture as Venice. I was there in 1999 but I do not think it has changed much since.
- Pros:scores of museums and other cultural, artistic or historical venues
- Cons:requires a lot of walking
- In a nutshell:beautiful
This bridge is as famous as the Rialto but much smaller and only beautiful from the outside. It connects the Doge's... more travel advice
Mcclovis' Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Yemen Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Syria Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Qal`at Sahyun Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Sanaa Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latakia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hebron Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawkaban Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos