"Hiroshima" Hiroshima by thenugget31
Hiroshima Travel Guide: 385 reviews and 933 photos
Its a strange feeling walking around Hiroshima and feeling the sense of history and echoes of the terrible event that took place there...
The museum is worth visiting and if you get the chance, try to get to meet a survivor of the bomb - they sometimes talk at the museum.. I found the experience I had of meeting a survivor changed the way I felt about nuclear weapons - now I feel they should all be destroyed worldwide and should not be kept - even as a deterrent
World Friendship Centre I didnt stay at the WFC but by email they seemed friendly and arranged for me to meet a... more travel advice
thenugget31's Related Pages
Hiroshima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's more to Hiroshima than radiation!"
- "Hiroshima - City of Peace"
- "A yearning for peace"
- "The city of Peace and Culture!"
- "City of Peace"
- "A myriad of emotions in Hiroshima"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hiroshima
- Hotels in Hiroshima
- Transportation in Hiroshima
- Nightlife in Hiroshima
- Restaurants in Hiroshima
- Shopping in Hiroshima
- Warnings and Dangers in Hiroshima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hiroshima
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hiroshima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hiroshima
Photos in HiroshimaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Fiji Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Fukushima-ken Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Odessa Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Lviv Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Ko Samui Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo