"MoogieCha's Place" MoogieCha's Profile

The beginning...

Hey, everyone, thanks for looking me up. Sorry there's nothing here to see...STILL. But I *did* finally get a digi camera, courtesy of my dad! Now... if I could just figure out how to coax the photos from the screenie thingie on the camera onto the screenie thingie on my puter...

I promise I'll get something on here one of these days. Feel free to keep leaving me comments, though!

By the way, it's supposed to read 'MoogieCha lives in: Faith' (geddit?) but instead it says I live in Kyoto... which though it's been magically updated from Singapore, is still out of date, seeing as I've moved yet again. Let's see... that makes it five different cities in nine years. No moss on me! ;-)

Update: OK, I'm now back in Canada, after ten years 'on the road'. And... I figured out how to upload photos from my camera AND change my settings here on VT. Unfortunately, now that I've made the big move back 'home', there's no money left for trips. *sniffle*

• Intro Updated Oct 5, 2006

• Spacemanspiff's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I like your profile pic, Spaceman

• kenmerk's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 4:27 PM

Thanks for the comments, Moogie.... Hows everything in Nara.... Are the rumour and takaharajima pubs still open there ?? Cheers...

• skychef's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 11:49 AM

sounds like you will be putting out a nice page ....can't wait

• wonga0's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2005 at 1:24 AM

Thanks surfing on my Kyoto page. Will let you know the contact no. If you have the Japan Lonely Planet, you can also get the telephone no. and map from there.

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2004 at 9:45 AM

Greatings frm KL! Glad that you've set the Home Town, now looking forward for more updates on your h/page:) -m-

• DirtyRudy's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 5:47 PM

boogie-cha cha wassup!? ok, let me ponder on your question cos it's been a while since i've actually taken that train.

• j-san's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 6:08 AM

am so glad to hear you found it and enjoyed it!!! Yokatta!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MoogieCha's Profile Photo

MoogieCha

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.