"Rhyl - North Wales Coast - Seaside Resort" Rhyl by scotlandscotour
Rhyl Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 50 photos
Rhyl is well located on the Welsh coastline - blessed with sandy beaches and mild weather (more sun than the rest of Wales due to being in the "rain shadow").
Rhyl has castles nearby, beautiful hillsides only five miles away, Welsh charm and the rural towns inland along the River Clwyd.
So what went wrong?
Rhyl is not nice. See more details ...
If in the Area - go to Prestatyn, 4 miles east and much prettier, quieter and unspoilt.
If you have any questions - ask me - I'm happy to advise :-)
scotlandscotour's Related Pages
Rhyl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rhyl - North Wales Coast - Seaside Resort"
- "Rhyl .....more than a cheap thrill!"
- "THE CHILDHOOD DREAMS OF THE SEASIDE"
- "A Great Castle at Rhuddlan"
- "things to do in rhyl"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhyl
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Rhyl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhyl
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 95 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Edinburgh Intro, 68 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orkney Intro, 47 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 42 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 27 reviews, 27 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Skye Intro, 24 reviews, 6 photos
- Ronda Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Wales Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos