scotlandscotour's profile photo

scotlandscotour

Malcolm Wallace Online Now
Explore gently ... with all you senses ... feel at home, where ever you may be! :-)

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

jo104's Profile Photo
jo104 May 3, 2015 at 3:58 AM

Hello Malcolm would love to get myself up to Scotland someday are you still writing tips on vt? I am part of london calling now so if you are ever down south let me know - Jo

Beausoleil's Profile Photo
Beausoleil Mar 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hi Malcolm. I love your Highland cow and calf photo. We fell utterly in love with them when we visited Scotland. You live in a wonderful country. We had a great time and were very impressed with the Scots we met. Most of our time was spent out in the country in rented cottages although we did spend 3 or 4 days in Edinburgh at the end of the trip. Our only disappointment was the heather was not blooming so we'll be back to see the heather in bloom.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Oct 3, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Hello Malcolm, I cannot believe we haven't virtually bumped into each other here before. I am just starting a bit if a trawl through your pages which look fascinating, I love the history of the UK. Quick technical note, your "bluewoad" hyperlink appears to be broken. Speak soon, fergy.

• scotlandscotour's Profile Photo
    scotlandscotour Oct 7, 2012 at 12:19 AM

cheers - bluewoad was sadly taken down years ago - an oversight to have the link here - much out of date - thanks for alerting me :)

Keep in touch.

Malcolm

Parisforless's Profile Photo
Parisforless Jan 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I’ve just posted the VT MEET IN PARIS 21st and 22nd June 2012
21st June (the longest day of the year) for the Fete de la Musique.
This FREE event is not to be missed and you should expect music, dance, local food and many drinks along the way all night long.
Join me also on Friday 22nd June, to continue in the same rhythm – picnic and dancing along the river.
Time and place for both meets TBA.

Hope you can come

Svetlana Bellon (parisforless)

nani80's Profile Photo
nani80 Dec 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Hi Malcolm, I loved you photos and especially interesting tips, and will definitely read them all before my next trip to Scotland.
Best wishes from Croatia!

ocicat's Profile Photo
ocicat Jan 1, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Wishing you the happiest of New Years!

leics's Profile Photo
leics Dec 19, 2009 at 2:36 AM

Hope you have a good Christmas and an excellent 2010! :-) J

ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
ViajesdelMundo Dec 3, 2009 at 10:53 AM

HI - you are Featured Member right now; I will get back to your pages soon--sounds intriguing!

icunme's Profile Photo
icunme Sep 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Finally - I feel I am getting to know Scotland - and, the added joy of a love story! Lovely hp - grazie, <(•¿•)>

highlandlaura's Profile Photo
highlandlaura Sep 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Malcolm, Love your info on Scotland. Different lines of my fam moved to America in the 1700-1800s. Part from Scotland, clan Gunn possibly. Hope to visit again soon.