"Autumn Festival in Bright" Bright by HarShe
Bright Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 86 photos
In the first week of May every year, Bright plays host to the Autumn Festival. Bright is about a 3 hours drive from Melbourne (North-East). It is a beatiful town which comes alive during this period. The flora in the whole area change colour as leaves start falling and that is quite a spectacle.
Accomodation can be difficult to get at the last minute as this is a popular destination during this period. Caravans like these are very comfortable and cheaper. All basic amenities are provided. You can take your own caravan and use the park facilities or hire a permanant one (like this one).
HarShe's Related Pages
Bright Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AUTUMN IN BRIGHT"
- "Beautiful Bright"
- "Bright in the Autumn"
- "Autumn Festival in Bright"
- "Bright, very popular all-seasons holiday locale."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bright
- Hotels in Bright
- Restaurants in Bright
- Warnings and Dangers in Bright
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bright
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bright?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bright
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 6 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Healesville Intro, 3 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Coldstream Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Akaroa Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Queenstown Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos