"Sherbrook Picnic Grounds" Mount Dandenong by HarShe
Mount Dandenong Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 91 photos
See the region's finest sassafras and mountain ash, some of them up to 200 years old.
Amazing birds like this one are in abundance in national parks in Australia. As they are usually not disturbed or threatened by humans, the chance of seeing these from close is very high.
These birds just fly out of the trees and will come and peck grains or food from your hand. It is an amazing feeling!
Beware! Don't feed them bread or food they will not find in nature - it could be dangerous for them!
A BBQ is a very Australian way of life. BBQ like this one are freely available in most picnic & beach areas. Take your... more travel advice
HarShe's Related Pages
Mount Dandenong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE DANDENONG RANGES"
- "Another Chilly trip out of Melbourne!"
- "A feeling as much as a destination"
- "Sherbrook Picnic Grounds"
- "This is going to be my Dandenong Ranges page"
- "Dandenong Ranges Victoria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Dandenong
- Hotels in Mount Dandenong
- Transportation in Mount Dandenong
- Restaurants in Mount Dandenong
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Dandenong
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mount Dandenong
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mount Dandenong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Dandenong
Photos in Mount DandenongSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 6 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Healesville Intro, 3 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Coldstream Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Akaroa Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Queenstown Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos