"The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques" Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués by dalidaze
Cadaqués Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 190 photos
Cadaques is truly the most beautiful place I have ever seen. In the morning as the sun is coming up, the colors dancing on the water are subtle pastels, sleepy and muted. By mid-morning the colors in the sky are vibrant shades of blue and turquoise, and the water is so clear you can see clear to the bottom if you are close enough.
- Pros:Isolated, beautiful, home to Dali (even the nature looks surreal...the rocks at the base of the cliffs near the water are unreal), awesome nightlife at El Hostel
- Cons:The people are not rude by any means, but they are not overly friendly either. It helps if you speak Spanish, and they would love it if you spoke Catalan!
- In a nutshell:If you are going to be in NE Spain, make it a point to visit Cadaques!
One of the greatest things about this little town is that it is so secluded. It's a great get away, and no one really... more travel advice
Transportation in Cadaques is quite simple if you are a tourist...you walk everywhere. Several of the locals ride around... more travel advice
dalidaze's Related Pages
Cadaqués Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living painting"
- "Where I really experienced the Mediterranean"
- "Cadaques, My Love- Where Have You Been All My Life"
- "Cap de Creus - Costa Brava - Girona - Catalonia"
- "The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques"
- "Cales del Cap de Creus - Creeks of Cap de Creus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadaqués
- Hotels in Cadaqués
- Transportation in Cadaqués
- Nightlife in Cadaqués
- Restaurants in Cadaqués
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadaqués
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadaqués
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cadaqués?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadaqués
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos