"Airport in Nowhere" Hahn by hartti
Hahn Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
At least RyanAir and WizzAir use this airport, which is modern and nice, but far away anywhere. But busses will bring you where you want to go. And there are many hotels around, too.
I suggest that it is an old military, maybe U.S. flight base. The bunkers which can be seen close to the landing strip whisper about that.
From Hahn Aerport there are good bus connections to Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Mainz and Köln. And the prices are reasonable. Usually the busses go to the railway stations, and they do not let you stop everywhere you want to.
hartti's Related Pages
Hahn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An airport close to nowhere"
- "Frankfurt HAHN !!!"
- "Airport in Nowhere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hahn
- Hotels in Hahn
- Transportation in Hahn
- Warnings and Dangers in Hahn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hahn
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hahn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hahn
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.