"Buda - One of My Favourite Towns" Budapest by hartti
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,715 reviews and 17,916 photos
Budapest consists of two towns: Buda and Pest. Buda side has all of the hills and from the other side you may admire these hills. River Donau is splitting these parts.
The best view you may see from the Buda Castle Hill. The Parlament House is the object in main role on the Pest side of the river Duna.
On the Buda side, Castle Hill there are many actractive buildings. One is the old Town Hall, just oppsite side of the Matthias Church and Hilton. There I was working on 80's. That time in that house was a special "etterem", a lunch place one could have tasty local lunch and espresso with reasonable price. Later I was there the place was disappered, as many these kind of dining places. Pity!!!
I think this place has been closed, at least I did not find anything about it in the Net. It's pity, because 20 years... more travel advice
Fekete hollo (black raven in English) was my special place for having lunch on 80's. Nowadays I cannot think to visit... more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 12 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Photos in BudapestSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.