"Peaceful Countryside Village" Cascante by hartti
Cascante Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
In Easter time inhabitants use to climb up on the hill by old road surrounded by an old arch passageway. The hill is moderate high, and there you may have a good look at countryside around the town.
Already the name "Cascante" sounds as delicious red wine, and that's right! The wine from area is really full-flavoured, worth of while using. The different age wines complete every meal, and new wine is tasty always, without eating, too. The wine is sold by a co-operation which has a local in the middle of town.
hartti's Related Pages
Cascante Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cascante
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cascante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascante
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.