"Gina´s Home Town" Gallur by hartti
Gallur Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
This town only happened to be on my way from Tudela to Zaragoza. No, not only that!!! It´s the home town of one of my good amiga, Gina.
The area produces asparagus with the Navarra asparagus guarantee of quality and origin.
Festivities in honour of San Antonio de Padua are held from 12th to 15th June.
The 18th century parish church of San Pedro.
Festivities in honour of San Pedro Apóstol take place between 28th June and 1st July.
hartti's Related Pages
Gallur Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gallur
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gallur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gallur
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.