"Capital of Häme" Hämeenlinna by hartti
Hämeenlinna Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 81 photos
I visited Hämeenlinna already as school-boy 1961 with class-mates. Here I'll enclose a group photo about us around the bear statue in Aulanko.
There is a huge park with a granite tower on Aulanko hill. You may see from the tower large area of Häme county.
There is an old caslte from medieval time in Hämeenlinna. It has been used in many purposes, now it works mainly as museum.
The castle has been built in medieval time, and the town has developed around it on Vanaja lake. There are many museums:... more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Hämeenlinna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hämeenlinna - My town is my castle"
- "CAPITAL OF SOUTH FINLAND'S PROVINCE"
- "Capital of Häme"
- "Good old home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hämeenlinna
- Hotels in Hämeenlinna
- Transportation in Hämeenlinna
- Nightlife in Hämeenlinna
- Restaurants in Hämeenlinna
- Shopping in Hämeenlinna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hämeenlinna
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hämeenlinna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hämeenlinna
Photos in HämeenlinnaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.