"My Home Town" Turku by hartti
Turku Travel Guide: 517 reviews and 1,151 photos
Welcome to this amazing old - more than 750 years old - town any time! (Except Nov - Jan, if you don't miss gray and wet. cold and misty weather.) We have here the world's largest archipelago, among others. Come and see our miracles!
But we seem to be quite far; nobody from the 10 most ranked VT-members have visited Turku, and only few in Finland. Conclusion: we are almost as far as Antarctis!
Turku is splitted by the river Aura. Most of important places are focused on the riverside. It's a pleasure to have a walk along the riverside at any time. Or at summertime having a picnic there
Turku is the port to Europe by boat. Two ferries to Stockholm arrive and departure every day. It has lots of visitor places for small boats, too.
Popular place for pensioners and unemploiers, because the price is reasonable. Here you see tourists very seldom. AIV... more travel advice
In Koivula-Harittu suburb, at summer-time terrace, too. more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Turku Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Former Swedish capital of Finmark"
- "Bits and pieces of Turku"
- "old capital of Finland"
- "Turku - City of lost memories and lost money"
- "My Home Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turku
- Hotels in Turku
- Transportation in Turku
- Nightlife in Turku
- Restaurants in Turku
- Shopping in Turku
- Warnings and Dangers in Turku
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turku
- 20 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Turku?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turku
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.