"Port of Lima" Callao by hartti
Callao Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 115 photos
Except the port, there are many beaches in Callao, and the water is quite clear. Mostly there is no sand, but small round stones, not too bad for walking.
Besides the port there is the main Lima airport, too. The International "Jorge Chevaz" airoport is inside Callao area, but institutionally it may belong to Lima.
La Punta is the nose of Callao halfisland. In front of it are the islands sheltering the harbour. Indeed, the sea is here usually very calm. On the islands there has been once a prison. Nowadays you can look sealions there, for instance.
Kouri is (or has been) a president of Callao.
In La Punta there are good beaches. Water is quite clean, and the waves are not so strong. Beaches are full of round... more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Callao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lima's Port - Provincia Constitucional del Callao"
- "Port of Lima"
- "The great harbour in South America"
- "EL CALLAO, PUERTO PRINCIPAL DEL PERU"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Callao
- Transportation in Callao
- Warnings and Dangers in Callao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Callao
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Callao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Callao
Photos in CallaoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.