"Old Inca Capital" Cusco by hartti
Cusco Travel Guide: 1,095 reviews and 2,384 photos
Cusco (Cuzco) is a fantastic town in the middle of mountais. Hundreds of pubs and restaurants offer their services for a low price. Pisco sour is available in most places. The best accomodations are just in the heart of the town (San Blas) in typical colonial houses.
San Blas is full of narrow streets with comfortable restaurants, pubs and cafes, hostels and shops. It also provides the tourist physical practicing when climbing on the hill.
About the same scenery as above, but painted by an unknown (or I cannot recognize the autograph) street painter.
- Pros:Pisco sour is available in most restaurants.
- Cons:Pisco sour is not available in every restaurant.
- In a nutshell:A Must!
This chocolate is very pure, and you can make wonderful cacao milk using it. Follow only the orders! more travel advice
A room with a bed and small bathroom. What do you need more? A bottle of pisco and good company, of course! more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Cusco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cusco and the Sacred Valley"
- "The center of the Empire"
- "The "special" shine in Cusco"
- "Cusco - "Navel of the Earth""
- "A window on Cuzco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cusco
- Hotels in Cusco
- Transportation in Cusco
- Nightlife in Cusco
- Restaurants in Cusco
- Shopping in Cusco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cusco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cusco
- 15 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Cusco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cusco
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.