"Beach Town" Huacho by hartti
Huacho Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
In 1970, there was a big earth-quake, and for instance the church of Huancha was destroyed. Afterwards they have built a new modern church on the main square.
Huanco has nice long beach, where the sea is more peaceful than in the South of Lima. So it is a popular summer place with all the happenings. But for surfers here is not place.
Bandurria (Theristicus melanopis) is the symbol of Huacho. It is a bird which former was very common, but which has now disappered from here. (Why?) Bandurria is called a newly found old town close to Huacho.
Bandurria (Theristicus melanopis) is a bird, which before was living crowded on this area. But nowaday they have moved... more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Huacho Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Huacho
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Huacho?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huacho
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.