"Center of Apple Trading" Mala by hartti
Mala Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Mala is in the center of apple farmers in Peru. There are always fresh apples. The specialty is the red, big and sweet one, called Delicia. Apples you may buy everywhere, but the huge market hall has always the best ones.
Flowers is the other product farmed here. In the market hall you may find all kind of flowers, specially roses, which still have the smell!
A view from Santa Cruz de Flores to Mala river. Sorry, I could not locate the place (Santa Cruz de Flores) in VT, but... more travel advice
hartti's Related Pages
Mala Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mala
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Mala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mala
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 26 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos
- Cusco Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pueblo Libre Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otuzco Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Huancayo Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
No friends yet.